Personal life coaching is a process which is designed and defined in a relationship agreement between a client and a coach. It is based on the client’s expressed interests, goals and objectives.
A life coach may use inquiry, reflection, requests and discussion to help clients identify personal goals, and develop action plans intended to achieve those goals. The client takes action, and the coach may assist, but never leads or does more than the client. Life coaching is not counseling or therapy.
- M.S. Counseling – Marriage and Family Therapy
- Teacher, Counselor, Athletic Coach
- Entrepreneur, Visionary, CEO
- Certified Life Coach (CTA)
- Certified Personal Trainer (ISSA)
- Partnership: You are not in this alone.. Ever.
- Challenge: Love me one day, hate me another.. You will not leave “unchanged”.
- Clarity: I see things in people, it’s my gift.. It’s my job to help you “know” you.
- Empowerment: This is your LIFE.. You are here to unleash your Uniqueness.
- Results: Oh yes.. THAT is why I am your coach.
Part therapist, part consultant, part motivational expert, part professional organizer, part friend, part nag — the personal life coach seeks to do for your life what a personal trainer does for your body.
Are you ready to reboot your LIFE? Are you ready to Rock n Roll?